Discovering the Secrets of Ayurveda with Hanah One Founder Joel Einhorn
Greetings, super friends and welcome to this weeks show!
This week, we are joined by another interesting fellow that I met at the Summit at Sea conference at the end of last year. I met him because there was a ton of buzz all throughout the ship about his product called Hannah One. After hearing enough celebrities and pro athletes talking about how awesome it was, I connected with today's guest and we started chatting and sharing common interests. In this episode, we're going to talk about his journey of discovering ayurvedic medicine, healing, and developing his superfood product along with experts in India… and much, much more. You’re going to love it! And if you do, please remember to leave a review.
In this episode with Joel Einhorn, we discuss:
- Joel Einhorn’s very eclectic journey, and how he came to become involved with ayurveda
- How a gruesome accident changed Joel’s life direction forever
- What is “Ayurveda,” and how did Joel use it to accelerate healing?
- What are the 5 elements we are all made up of?
- The 3 “life forces” of ayurveda, and what it means to be dominant in one over another
- What do the scientific and medical communities say about Ayurveda?
- The story of Hanah One, Joel’s Ayurvedic product
- What were some of the unexpected and positive side effects of Joel’s herbal supplementation?
- What are “rasaiyanas” and what do they do?
- Which herbs are used in Hanah One, and how do they work?
- Why is ashwaganda called “the magical herb?”
- What’s the big deal with vechur (“vertically challenged”) cows?
- What are the biggest takeaways Joel Einhorn has learned from Ayurveda?
- What books and resources does Joel Einhorn recommend?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Hannah One Ayurvedic Supplement
- Turmeric supplements
- Jimmy Chin, producer of the movie Meru
- Ashwaganda supplements
- Our previous episode with mushroom expert Tero Isokauppila
- Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
- Books by Alan Gerson, pioneer of the Gerson method
- The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity by Daniel Ried
- The Ayurveda Encyclopedia by Swami Sads Shiva Tirtha
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Sri Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Joel’s email: email@example.com
- Joel’s instagram: @hanahliving