How to Discover Your True Self & Radiate Positivity with Motivational Coach Niurka
Greetings, superfriends, and welcome to today’s show!
Today, we are joined by an author, educator, public speaker, and expert on influence known as Niurka.
For over 15 years, Niurka has been helping people improve their communications and influence skills. She was the top trainer for the legendary Tony Robbins, and has since launched her own business, where she offers workshops to help people transform and grow. She’s also the author of “Supreme Influence: Change Your Life With the Power of the Language You Use.”
In this episode, we talk about motivation, transformation, and how to neutralize the limitations that are keeping each of us from discovering our true greatness.
It’s a bit of a more soft and spiritual episode than we’ve done in the past, but I’m sure you’ll take away some great lessons, if not a hefty dose of inspiration and energy.
As always, let me know what you think on twitter by sending a tweet to @gosuperhuman!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Niurka, what exactly does she do, and how does she do it?
- What does it mean to be superhuman, according to Niurka?
- Niurka’s time spent traveling with the legendary Tony Robbins
- Some stories of personal transformation that Niurka has witnessed
- What are the Niurka “supreme lifestyle practices?”
- What are the morning and evening habits that Niurka feels everyone should adopt?
- What does it mean to “observe” one’s thoughts – and why is it powerful?
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP, and how can it be used for good (or evil)?
- How can we neutralize and transform our own limiting beliefs?
- What is the most common mistake people make when trying to influence others?
- Thoughts on communication, congruency, and understanding between people
- What is “complex equivalence” and why is it such a big deal?
- What makes a person into a leader? (the answer might surprise you!)
- What can you do today to better know yourself?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Niurka’s Goddess Garden Retreat
- Tony Robbins and his many, many bestselling books
- Our previous episode with Gretchen Rubin
- Eckhart Tolle and his books, especially A New Earth and The Power of Now
- Niurka’s Audio CD’s
- The Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Game by Neil Strauss
- Supreme Influence in Action by Niurka
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- A free video from Niurka
- Niurka’s Facebook
- Niurka’s Website