How To Get Everything You Want In Life w/ Alex Charfen, Coach to Billionaire Entrepreneurs
In this episode, we discuss:
- Alex's troubling childhood, and the path he discovered to overcome it
- How reading and autodidactic learning changed Alex Charfen's life and made him the success he is today
- How did Alex Charfen go from “special education” to advanced placement courses?
- The story of how Alex Charfen discovered entrepreneurship, and why it was so pivotal for him
- Alex's entrepreneurial war stories, including why he sold his company at the age of 17
- What was Alex Charfen's secret to success? How did he do it?
- What was “The Alex Charfen Rule,” and why did Alex' school have to implement it?
- The other businesses that Alex Charfen started, and how he got into them by chance
- A HILARIOUS story of how Alex became the trusted advisor of a Fortune 500 company
- What does Alex mean by “transparency,” and why is it such a powerful skill to master?
- A deep-dive where Alex coaches me through a personal issue I've been struggling with
- How can you move yourself forward if you're looking for a romantic relationship?
- What is Alex Charfen's superpower?
- How does Alex learn, and what are the strategies he uses to learn faster than other people?
- What differentiates “normal” entrepreneurs from billionaire entrepreneurs?
- A discussion of whether or not entrepreneurship is for everyone – and why?
- How can you determine if you were born to be an entrepreneur?
- What are the “3 awakenings” of the entrepreneurial personal type?
- What are the rituals, habits, and behaviors that Alex advocates for improving performance?
- Why is it so important to drink LOTS of water
- The science behind “hyper hydration” and why it improves your life
- What are the books that have most changed Alex' life?
- What is the most important takeaway from this episode?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Alex's website
- The Natural Thirst Challenge on Alex's website
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Highest Goal by Michael Ray
- The Entrepreneurial Personality Type Facebook Group
- A free download of Alex's book