Wade Lightheart On Discipline, Biohacking, And Health In Today’s World
Today we are joined by Wade Lightheart. Wade is a 3-Time Canadian national All Natural Bodybuilding Champion who competed as a vegetarian, a former Mr. Universe Competitor, the host of The Awesome Health podcast, and one of the world’s premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods.
He has worked in the field for 25 years, sold books in over 80 countries, served as an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute, and is the Co-Founder and President at BiOptimizers, a digestive and health optimization company.
This was a really fun episode. Wade and I connected on a lot of different subjects that we both feel passionately about. We talked about technology, and how our dissonance with our evolutionary blueprint is causing so many of our health problems. We also talked about loss in his life, the discipline and how he cultivated it to compete at such a high level, and we talked about digestion and the lymphatic system.
In fact, I learned a couple of really powerful biohacks in this episode that I never understood how they worked or why they worked, and I'm going to be going out and making a purchase after this episode of something that I think is going to provide massive health for my family and me.
In addition to that, Wade was very generous at the end of the episode. He gives away not just a complete online course, but an awesome discount on some products, if you want to check out BiOptimizers' products.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Wade Lightheart, what does he do, and how did he get here? [3:15]
- Why did Wade have a health crash? [8:30]
- The metrics that went haywire causing Wade's crash [11:00]
- What are the most important health concerns for the everyday person? [14:30]
- How technological advancement should be used to battle the effects of technological advancement [20:00]
- Wade's current nutrition, and how he sources his products [23:45]
- Detoxifying our system [26:00]
- Rebounding as a way to improve your health [29:30]
- How has Wade developed the discipline that he has? [36:15]
- The vision behind BiOptimizers, and Wade's favorite product [41:15]
- Where can you learn more about Wade Lightheart? [49:00]
- Wade Lightheart's final takeaway message [50:30]
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Awesome Health Podcast
- BiOptimizers Products – Use superhuman10 for 10% off.
- Arnold: Education of a Bodybuilder by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Amazon Delivery
- Wade Lightheart's books on Amazon
Thanks, I learned a lot of interesting things in past episodes.
loved th heart and the depth of the conversation. The way that Dr. Metivier shared from his enormous experience and insights was just amazing. Thank you Jonathan for doing this podcast!! 🙂
Great interview with Dr. Greg Wells! He mentioned a doctor from Colorado around the 42:30 point of the podcast, discussing turmeric and black pepper. I couldn’t make out the doctor’s name. Can you provide me with his full name and maybe his website or contact info. Interested in his products.
I am new here, and learning really fast.
Maybe oarts of the things he has to share are right, maybe not. If I look at him which impact his nurturing and living style has on himself I see a very old looking man! He is year 1973!! That is not old and he looks definitly much older!! If I would not know his birthyear I would guess that he is in his mid-60ies!! A bit concering for someone who claims his lifestyle is suitable for a long life, isn’t it?
Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice idea, post is good, thats why i have read it completely
Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding something completely,
except this piece of writing offers good understanding even.
Excellent, insightful, efficient
This post is truly a fastidious one it assists new net
viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.