Jeff Sanders: The 5AM Miracle & How to Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast
Today, we are joined by Jeff Sanders, the public speaker and author behind the Amazon Bestseller, The 5AM Miracle.
I know what you’re thinking – 5AM is damn early – but stay with me, because morning rituals are really interesting and important.
In this episode, we’re going to learn how you can better dominate your day by hacking mornings to work in your favor – before you even have breakfast.
As someone who has really been struggling recently to get out of bed before 7AM, and who, to be completely honest, has been struggling to stay productive past 1pm, I was really interested in learning some strategies for hacking mornings and creating more effective days. As you guys know, I’m a huge fan of learning any productivity related hacks I can get my hands on, so I was really excited to dive into this episode.
In this episode with Jeff Sanders, we discuss:
- How did Jeff Sanders go from “no idea what to do” to where he is today?
- What's the magic about 5AM, and do you really have to get up at that time?
- What is the “secret sauce” to Jeff's day-dominating methodology
- A step-by-step walkthrough of Jeff Sanders' morning
- What if you're “not a morning person?”
- What are Jeff Sanders' strategies for beating the snooze button?
- How does The 5AM Miracle compare to Hal Elrod's Miracle Morning?
- What are some of the most inspiring stories of lives changed with the 5AM Miracle?
- What other productivity hacks does Jeff Sanders have to offer?
- A discussion on how to set (and achieve) goals in a systematic fashion
- What are Jeff's current major goals in life?
- What is Jeff working on now?
- What is Jeff's homework assignment for SuperHuman Academy listeners?
- What is the #1, major takeaway that Jeff hopes you learned from this episode?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The 5AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast by Jeff Sanders
- Your Road Map for Success by John Maxwell
- Our previous episodes with Chris Bailey (#1 and #2)
- My productivity course, Become a Speed Demon
- Our previous interview with Hal Elrod
- Focus@Will, a music service built around productivity
- Our previous episode with Dr. Anthony Metivier (the first of a few)
- My most recent course, Creating a Meaningful Life (discount link)
- Evernote (highly recommended)
- Asana task management software
- Nozbe task management software
- Marie Kondo's book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The 5AM Miracle Podcast with Jeff Sanders
- Jeff's Website, https://jeffsanders.com