Memory Grandmaster Mark Channon on Applying Mnemonics to Your Life
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Mark Channon originally got into the world of memory and mnemonics
- What it takes to become a Memory Grandmaster, and how Mark became one of the first
- How does Mark teach beginners to rapidly improve their memory?
- What are the strangest, most unusual applications of memory coaching that Mark has ever seen?
- What is “implicit learning” and how does it work?
- In which ways has Mark Channon applied memory techniques into his own life?
- How to avoid knowing your speech too well during public speaking
- How does Mark Channon learn, outside of using mnemonics?
- What are “primer questions” and how do they work?
- What are Mark's thoughts on nootropics and other smart drugs?
- What is Mark's meditation habit, and what is the power behind meditation?
- Creating and changing habits, and the idea behind “tiny habits”
- A little bit about Mark's coaching programs and books
- Mark Channon's #1 takeaway for this episode