Creating a Meaningful Life & Excelling in Multiple Industries w/ My Mentor, Linda Levine
In this episode, we discuss:
- Linda Levine's background and biography, and how she came to become an expert on meaning-making
- The many things that Linda incorporates into her own meaningful life
- What made Linda Levine choose to live an alternative type of lifestyle?
- Thoughts on “Lifestyle Design” and how it can influence is
- What is Linda Levine's advice for someone who wants to have multiple careers at once?
- A discussion of self-knowledge, and using it to drive yourself forward in life
- How has Linda stayed so positive through life's challenges?
- The near-death experience that shaped the trajectory of Linda Levine's life
- How does Linda learn new things, and how has she learned about so many different careers?
- How Linda has turned her learning disability into a superpower
- How does Linda Levine balance so much in her life? How is she so productive?
- What does mentorship mean to Linda, and why is it so important?
- What are the most important habits behind Linda's happiness and success?
- How can you find your direction if you don't know what yours is?
- Some brilliant parenting advice from someone who's worked with thousands of children
- An important homework assignment while you wait for next week's episode
- What one lesson would Linda hope that you take away from this episode?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Audiobooks by Audible.com
- The new online course, Creating a Meaningful Life
- Linda Levine's Website
- Linda's email: firstname.lastname@example.org