Elaina Love On How Raw Foods Help The Body Heal
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Elaina Love, what's she do, and how did she get into it?
- What were the health issues that brought Elaina into such an extreme, raw vegan diet?
- Is a standard vegan diet really a healthy diet?
- A discussion of gluten, grains, and other things that vegans often live off of
- Thoughts on the meat industry and the future of ethical animal products
- What are the reasons that someone might want to go all the way to raw food veganism?
- What exactly are digestive enzymes? What are the 3 types? What do they do in the body?
- What kinds of enzymes should you experiment with?
- A discussion of candida, a yeast that plagues millions and millions of people
- What is “surfing the edge,” and how is it Elaina's methodology for indulging in less healthy foods?
- How should you get rid of candida, if you have it?
- Probiotics, coffee enemas, and more
- Some cooking pro-tips from the chef herself!
- What homework assignment would Elaina give you for this week?
- A pro-tip for having way more energy in the morning!
- How to bring nutrition back to the water you drink
- How to get in touch with Elaina Love!
- What's the #1 message you should take away from this episode today?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Enzyme (Wikipedia)
- Activated Charcoal Tablets (Amazon)
- Nopal Cactus
- 1MD Probiotics
- Ultimate Fluora Probiotics
- The Gerson Method
- Cooking supplies: