Tal Gur On The Art Of Living Your Life Fully
Today we are joined by Tal Gur. Tal is a blogger, an entrepreneur, a serial and best-selling author, and a devoted adventurer, who has spent the last decade pursuing 100 major goals across the globe. He has also been writing about it and philosophizing on how we can live fully. His book is called The Art Of Fully Living and it talks about his journey, including its challenges, crippling self-doubt and struggling for a sense of purpose.
Through his journey, Tal has discovered a life-changing gift that he is now passing on to others. We talk about how to get fulfillment in life, we talk about some of the skills, strategies, and tips that will help you find fulfillment and happiness and much more.
It is a short episode, but I think it's definitely going to uplift your week!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Tal Gur and what does he do? [4:00]
- How did Tal's journey begin? [5:20]
- How did Tal structure his goals? In what way did he split them throughout a decade? [6:15]
- Tal Gur's view on how to focus on goals and maintain a balance at the same time [7:50]
- What does Tal Gur devote his time to nowadays? [9:00]
- How happy is Tal Gur today? [9:50]
- Pursuing goals for happiness vs. pursuing them from happiness [11:00]
- How gratitude and happiness intertwine [12:10]
- Beyond meditation, other habits Tal Gur utilizes to perform at a high level [14:55]
- A question Tal asks himself in moments of crisis [17:40]
- What is next for Tal? [18:10]
- An overview of Tal Gur's book [18:40]
- An assignment for you to assist in living your life fully [20:00]
- Tips by Tal on how to create worthwhile goals [22:30]
- An experience from Tal's journey [26:00]
- Where can you find more about Tal Gur? [27:00]