How To Re-Wire Your Brain For Optimal Fitness & Nutrition w/ Drew Logan
Today we are joined by Drew Logan. You've probably heard of him – he's a renowned fitness expert, celebrity trainer, and a television star.
But actually, we go through something much more kind of interesting and rare in the beginning of the episode, which is that Drew died. Three times. He is the only known survivor of three consecutive sudden cardiac arrests. Doctors don't know why it happened. They don't know if it'll happen again. And living with that has given drew a really unique mindset and really unique approach to life.
Drew is known for his fitness approach, 25 days, which deals a lot with habit and mindset. And in this episode, we talk about how all that works and how he has created a proven program to rewire your brain, stop weight gain, and finally crush the habits you hate forever. His book will be coming out in September, which if you're listening to this at release, is probably right now. And he sure has a lot of really valuable stuff to offer.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who's Drew Logan, and how did he get to where he is today?
- What's the difference between a heart attack and a sudden cardiac arrest?
- What was it like for Drew Logan to literally die… 3 times?
- A discussion of how rare it is to experience this – and to come back from it
- What were the psychological effects of this experience for Drew?
- How did this experience change the way Drew approached his work and his clients?
- What's Drew's new book, 25 Days, about?
- A discussion of the neuroscience behind Drew Logan's work
- What can cocaine teach us about habit formation and nutrition?
- How can you rewire your habits in just 25 days?
- Why is fitness so important, no matter who you are and what you do?
- Insights into Drew's incredibly grateful and positive mentality
- A homework assignment for everyone do this week
- Where to learn more about Drew Logan
- How to qualify for free coaching calls and even a retreat with Drew!
- What's the #1 takeaway you should remember from this episode?