Transforming Our Relationship With Money W/ Aggie Kowalski
I have to confess that today's episode will make some of you a little bit uncomfortable, but I want you to push through that. That is because the topic today is money, and the mindset around money – a topic I've been very interested in for many years now.
Some of the important questions to ask are: What does money mean in your life? What relationship do you have with money? How do you use money, and how do you use it to actually make your life and those of the people you care about better?
To help you answer all these questions, we are joined by Aggie Kowalski, who is a mindset coach who teaches the missing piece to money and wealth manifestations. With her therapy background, she has studied thousands of success patterns used to develop her unique method – permission to prosper™️ – which she uses to coach entrepreneurs, real estate agents, artists, actors, and other people in breaking their income ceilings to create a new money reality. You may have seen Aggie in popular media like Forbes, Thrive Global, USA Weekly, and Bustle, demonstrating how to neutralize manifestation blocks around wealth and success.
Now, how many of you – be honest – are a little uncomfortable talking about money, or are at least a little stressed out of the way money does or doesn't show up in your life? Well, I want you to pay special attention to this episode, because it's not just about how to make more money, it's also about how to be happier with money, it's about how to be more at peace with your own money situation, and it's also about how to push through all these things to find prosperity, happiness, and mental health around money.
I really enjoyed this episode. You'll see we just talked and talked, and I didn't ask any of the standard questions – which is usually a sign that I'm having a lot of fun! I'm sure you will enjoy this just as much!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who is Aggie Kowalski and what does she do? [4:00]
- What does it mean to “have a relationship” to money? [4:40]
- The reasons to want to change your relationship to money [5:20]
- Having a lot of money doesn't mean that you have a good relationship to it [6:30]
- Our relationship with money gets influenced by our parents [7:45]
- What does a healthy relationship with money look like? [9:50]
- What does money mean to Aggie? [12:50]
- Money as security [15:30]
- How did Aggie get into what she does? [16:40]
- Getting something to feel “correct” [21:15]
- The rigidity of our existing belief systems around money [22:30]
- The scarcity mindset [28:00]
- Can we invite more wealth into our lives if we embrace an abundance mindset? [30:10]
- There are often leftover relationship issues with money, even after we improve our mindset [33:50]
- Deconditioning our existing beliefs around money [36:45]
- How do we actually change our relationship with money? [38:50]
- The concept of psychological upgrades [42:00]
- Where can you learn more about Aggie Kowalski? [44:45]
- Aggie Kowalski's final takeaway message [45:10]
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Our previous episode with Steve Glaveski
- Jonathan's YouTube channel
- Our previous episode with Joe Polish
- Our previous episode with Ben Hardy
- Find out more about Aggie Kowalski: